System Administrator - Oracle
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the System Administrator - Oraclein London or any existing Save the Children International office location.
As a member of the global IT team and reporting into the Global HRIS Team Lead, the post-holder will be one of a team of System Administrators who will develop deep understanding of end-to-end system functionality of a new global Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution, including Taleo. The post holder will work as part of a team providing level 1& 2 support to end users and HR super users around Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo. He/she will also configure and validate system localizations for Save the Children Association within the applications, by gathering localisations.
Owner of the problem management process, ensuring reduction in recurring issue goals are achieved, the role holder will be the first point of contact for all technical queries relating to the systems interfacing with Oracle: ProSave (Procurement System), Agresso (Financial Management System), Data Ware House, LMS, PRIME and will be responsible for the initial diagnostic and triage for escalation to L3 or to the appropriate business teams.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A keen interest in developing a career in IT/HRIS (human resources information systems)
- Experience in interacting with end users and other stakeholders (or equivalent experience with customer support)
- Experience of providing technical support of HR applications at any level
- Outstanding customer service orientation and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to learn new web/collaborative systems and applications quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to quickly understand technology, system processes, and to communicate it to non-technical staff
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team
- Strong written communications skills, excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude and proven track record of successful troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo
- Experience of supporting system reporting tools and data extracts
- Understanding of configuration workbook maintenance and change control
- Previous technical configuration and/or system support experience
- Administrator level knowledge of Jira
We can offer circa £33,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work -Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 11 Jan 2022
Closing date: 26 Jan 2022 - 01:59 CAT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Information Technology
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time